I'm back!! Long story short, my technologically impaired brain finally figured out how to blog on my phone.
Top ten in no particular order:
1. My little chunker can balance all those rolls into a sitting position!
2. My little rascal made her way into a big girl bed. This only came after climbing out of the crib and about 10,000 sleep protests. I'll tell you this: that determination is going to take her FAR in life. Or make her mommy a little nuts:)
3. We unpacked all the boxes in our new house. It is beyond wonderful and we enjoy every minute we are here (even though we've traveled more than we've stayed).
4. The kids survived their first trip to Mississippi. All 18 long hours in the car, but totally worth it to see the pure joy on emily's face while playing with her cousins. Leo met MY newest cousin, Mae Rose, born on exactly the same day.
5. Advent season has a whole new meaning. Singing happy birthday to Jesus and getting a "m" (M&M) after our prayer service is the highlight of the day. We've also decorated a gingerbread house and cookies, and read some fabulous Christmas stories.
6. I've found another amazing thing to love about my husband. He's pretty darn handy. And not afraid to try, and try again. When he's not working, he's either improving the house or playing with the kids.
7. Potty training is still a work in progress, thanks to a busy mommy who forgets about tiny bladders. Emily's "just-tinkled-the-potty" dance makes me wish we could stay home all day.
8. Leo moved to a big crib and sleeps like a champ. He still eats 'round the clock to keep up his chubby figure (size 9 mo. and just turned 5) and I'm relishing the snuggles and giggles he so freely gives. Oh how my heart gushes!
9. I sent out Christmas cards and ordered all gifts online. It's so nice to be on a strict budget and not spend my thoughts absorbed in materialistic ways.
10. My devotion to Mary gets stronger each year around Christmas, especially after giving birth. She rode for days on a donkey, 9 months pregnant. She birthed in hay. She recovered surrounded by field animals. And here I thought my hospital bed was too stiff.
Now that I have the most recent updates out of the way, I can go back to blogging more often. (before some new project steals me away!)
If I can figure it out, I'll start posting adorable pictures of my tiny little loves.
Love and peace this Christmas season!