Well we went to the pediatrician today because Emily and I have had colds since this weekend. We have all been just plain miserable, and have been trying to offer it up, especially in light of the upcoming election. Emily was running a low fever (100.7) and did not sleep last night because of her runny/congested nose. I am so thankful to have a wonderful husband who helped me calm her down between 4-6:30am, even though he stayed up until midnight studying. Turns out that she has an ear infection, strep throat, and a sinus infection. No wonder!
Two weeks ago more urine samples were taken to follow up from her previous infection--awful procedure for a little girl--and traces of blood were still present. After being on antibiotics for 10 days, we were a little surprised. We continued medications, and thankfully the doctor agreed to hold off on further tests (ultrasounds and blood tests) for 3 more weeks for her current medication to take affect. When we went back today, one week early, tests showed that we could discontinue her meds and no further tests are necessary! What a blessing! Thank you for your prayers. Keep them up! :)