Friday, April 1, 2011

It's time to dust off the ol' blog

Well there's really nothing that compares to the "nesting" hormones of pregnancy to kick you into action on all things procrastinated since the birth of your last child. Hence the newly found inspiration to revive the blog. I'm pretty sure that I mentioned Leo all but maybe twice, and here he's about to turn two in a couple months. You've just got to know this happy kid!



And cheers to Emily's very overactive creative brain that yeilds silly little thoughts that just make my day. I'm sure you'll here a lot of these stories. Tonight after crawling out of bed for the 5th time, she said to me "Mommy when I used to be a daddy buck, I was pregnant with cute little quails. And then I washed a skunk at the beach and he was stinky, so I built a cantilever so I wouldn't have to smell him."



I'm telling you, I just can't make this stuff up. And also, I had to look up cantilevers to see if they even existed. I always knew my kids would be smarter than me--I just didn't know it would happen when my kid was only 3!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Does she really know what a cantilever is, or was it just a coincidence?!

SO glad you are back!! You might want to change the title of your blog, though...The Danze Trio still shows up in my feed! ;)

Meaghan said...

So glad you're back! We miss you guys!

Ashley Mutschler said...

Yay! Danze blog!! Can't wait for more!

Kate said...

She actually built a lego cantilever with Eli earler, so that's where that comment came from!
I'll work on changing that title...just think of it in the meanwhile as a trio of kids:)
Hopefully I can keep this up...thanks for reading!!