Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sleepy Babies

Being two months old is pretty much fantastic. By now, Max is a pretty decent sleeper at night and cat naps all day. He eats quicker and stays fuller longer. His head is getting stronger, but he still is a big snuggler. With my other babies, I was always anxious for the next stage--I couldn't wait for them to sit up, or crawl, or eat solids. How quickly this sweet newborn phase passes without even realizing until it's gone forever! I'm trying my best to enjoy every day with my tiniest little love.

Max at 2 months
Weight: 12 lbs 5.5 oz, 70% (weighed 9.2 at birth)
Height: 23 1/4", 55%
Head: 15.6" 45%


Leo at 2 months
Weight: 13 lbs. 8 oz (weighed 8.7 at birth)
Height: 22 3/4"
Head: 15 1/4"


Emily at 2 months
Weight: 4 lbs. 11 oz (weighed 2 lbs at birth)

No comments: