Thursday, December 1, 2011

Playing catch-up

It feels like an eternity since I've had the chance to sit down and blog, but hopefully you 3 faithful readers wont mind. We've had more eventfulness 'round here where the party never ends. The most recent excitement included a trip to the ER after I slipped on water while carrying 30lb Leo and shattered the bone in my ring finger. My guardian angel is working serious overtime because Leo could have cracked his hard head right open (he walked away with just a small bump), or worse it could have been sweet baby Max. Luckily I dont need surgery *crossing fingers* and I'll just have to wear a split for 6 wks. So instead of writing about anything remotely interesting, I'm just going to post some pictures of recent happenings. Enjoy:)

Even cowboys grocery shop

Snuggly brothers

Hugs goodbye before leaving for school

Max being his sweet self

Fashionable even while studying physics

Sunday Fundays

Starbucks date with my favorite girl

Kiddie Park

Daddy's Girl

Yum.

Dreaming

Nana & Grandaddy

Great Grandpa Leo and Great Grandma

Papa and Grandma & Danze cousins

No comments: