Wednesday, May 27, 2009

UD Graduation

This is about the last thing in the world I should be doing right now...but I remembered that there are pictures that I wanted to post! This week is flying by, starting off with a VERY relaxing Memorial Day mostly spent lounging in the pool with the fam. Tonight Lauren is moving home from Dallas after graduating from UD last weekend. You have no idea how excited I am!! On Friday my Mamaw is coming to stay along with my Uncle Doug and his 3 kids (Jacob and Clare were my ring bearer and flower girl). It is such a treat to have Harkins come to SA since we usually can only travel to Mississippi once a year at most. I just wish the whole family could come too! Saturday is my mom's huge 50th birthday extravaganza, called a Cinquentaera meaning "party like you've lived half a century". Lots and lots of planning and work to be done for then...but it's going to be a blast!
Baccalaureate Mass...Lauren's in the front row
Graduation on the mall
Lauren called the week before and said she wasn't graduating because her grades were bad. And she got cum laude. I love the "end of senior year freak out" sessions. To take this picture my Dad pretended to chase Emily all the way in front of everyone. Classic scammer dad.
Awww...
Gotta get a pic with the tower!


Rommies


Even my brother came in from the big apple to celebrate!

No comments: